It Begins Again: Coffee, Books, and Studying

Sunday, August 25, 2013

College classes resume tomorrow...and I can't say I am too excited for this semester. If you didn't guess by the title, that is what this post is about. I am far too certain that I will spend countless hours studying, looking through books, preparing care plans for patients, and downing bottomless mugs of coffee to make it through the year. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited and lucky to be in the nursing program at my college- it just becomes so stressful, so much, and it is a very rocky time trying to balance school, friends, family, and a social life. Oh, and of course this blog. I kept up decently well last year with this blog, but I can't promise I will be super regular with posts! I do however always keep up with reading my favorite blogs, so feel free to share your link below so I can have a little non-studying reading material :) Also, if you are a nurse, or studying to become one, I would love to hear from you! Sometimes finding others I can relate to makes things a lot easier! Now, I am off to do an assignment that is due Tuesday, so I better check that off my list!

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

No comments :

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground