Wild Child Tunic and a Little Shop Love! [Outfit]

Monday, September 30, 2013

Oh hai! It's time for another outfit post, and this one I have seriously been so antsy about posting. I don't want to have my blog just be about outfits, or have similar posts consecutively, but this time, I am letting it slide! If you have been following my blog for awhile, you would know that I have talked about Monica a few times. Not only does she have a fun, interesting blog, but she is super sweet and always seems to have a second for a conversation (that doesn't always happen in the bloggy world!) She was one of the reasons I started to blog, but we won't get all sappy here...instead, I wanted to talk about her little boutique that she started-and seriously how excited I am for her! Such a dream for me! Her boutique has variety, it's on trend, and she updates it often. Is Monica paying me to say this? No. Did I buy the top that I am about to show you? Sure did! I just want to give her a little spotlight because it is one of those "little stores" that deserves a little more attention! I think you would find something you loved and would like to see in your wardrobe if you stopped by her online boutique-the place has everything. Tops, bottoms, dresses, accessories, shoes...what more could a girl want?! If I wasn't on a college girl budget, I would probably buy nearly everything in her store! If you want to check it out, you can find it at: http://shopmce.com. Definitely worth a few minutes of your time...and maybe you'll find a new favorite shop!



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you take a look at Monica's Closet Essentials!
XO, Kelsey

My links:

18 comments :

  1. oh i love everything about this! not to mention that now that im pregnant im sure i will be living in tunic's by the end of my pregnancy! so i might just have to pick this one up! i love your booties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shirt is a must, seriously! She also has other versions on her site! As soon as I go through my closet and get rid of some things, I will probably have to have a little shopping spree from there-the items she has seem exactly up my alley!

      Delete
  2. Okay, looooove the little booties! Super cute! You look fab, my dear!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo comfortable! Definitely a great purchase!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this outfit! The flowy top is so cute, the jeggings look great and those booties are just perfect :)
    I'm now following your lovely blog!

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual fall look! I always love when cute and comfy can merge together in an outfit :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love being comfortable...that is high on my fashion list haha!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I would check it out! It is so comfortable and I think it can be worn many ways! :)

      Delete
  6. You're a doll, and I LOVE the whole outfit girl! <3 <3 Thanks SO SO much for sharing my boutique, you are seriously the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Monica! I love your boutique so no big deal!

      Delete
  7. The entire outfit is perfect!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with this outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that linked bracelet. Its adorable!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wear it! It makes it hard to give my other bracelets a chance :)

      Delete
  10. cute cute cute
    xo Jess
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by when ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground