Wantable Personalized Box Review

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Recently, I was approached by a company that offers monthly personalized boxes, one that many of you may have already heard about! The company is Wantable *, and that they are. (Fo' realz). I chose the makeup box, but they also offer an accessories box, and an intimates box. Also, it says on their website that they have a limited edition Halloween Makeup Box...which actually  seems really cool and distracted be from this post for a hot second!

Pricing: The way this box works is as a subscription, for the monthly price of $36, or a one time purchase, at $40.

Contents: The products you get depend on the category you choose (makeup, accessories, or intimates) and the results of your personal style quiz. I think the quiz is super helpful in tailoring products to you-not only does ask you if you like something, but it asks to what degree (like, love, or dislike). For example, it asked me if I liked gel, liquid, or pencil eyeliner. For each option, it asked me to rank it as being a product I "love, like, or dislike". I really think that this sort of customization gives you the best chance for receiving products you will like and use! You will end up getting 4-5 full size products in your box, that does exceed the price you payed for the box! #yesplease

Recommendation: I really do recommend this box. If you enjoy makeup, accessories, or intimates, I think this box service is a great way to try out new products you may not have stumbled upon before. Not only that, but like I said, you get products that add up to be worth way more than what you paid for the box, which is pretty much a dream, amiright?  Also, boxes like these are great as gifts...whether you want to gift someone with the monthly subscription, or you would just like to make the one time purchase for a box to give as a present.

See what I got in my September box!
Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Sample-no retail price, as it was just a sample!
Japonesque Angled Foundation Brush-retails for $25.00
Manna Kadar Extreme Curl Mascara-retails for $19.00
Michael Marcus Brow Pencil in "Brunette"-retails for $24.00
Lise Watier Hydra Shine Lip Stain in "Rose Classique"-retails for $20.00

This adds up to $88.00...more than double you would pay for the box!

All these products are something I would use, and get a lot of use out of. I completely fell in love with the brow pencil and lip stain; I have been consistently using them both!

Full size products
Sample Eyeshadow (The "Sunrise Peach" and "Vert Echante" are the 2 samples. Sorry for the terrible Iphone picture!
This is what a few layers of the lip stain looks like on. I usually only do a swipe or two of it, which gives me a bit of a softer effect, but I like that it can be layered like this, to the perfect color for fall! Also, ignore how messy I look. The only productive thing I have done today is this post, hence the "I-need-a-shower" look I am sporting! hah!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you currently have a favorite monthly box?
Thanks for reading! 
XO, Kelsey

*This box was sent to me for consideration. I chose to review it based on the customer service and the product itself. No one is paying me to do this post, and all opinions are my own!

My links:

6 comments :

  1. That brow pencil looks amazing, I had never heard of this company. I guess I will just have to check it out. Awesome review, thanks for sharing!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you don't get the box, I do recommend looking for the brow pencil! Amazzzzzing!

      Delete
  2. I have Birchbox sent to me each month but I am loving this "Wantable" box! I love the items you received! So excited to be a new follower and check out my blog for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Nordstrom!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wondered about Birchbox! I may have to look into it! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you reviewed this, I hadn't heard of it!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I think it is such a good deal!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground