Leather and Gold [What I Wore]

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I haven't posted many outfit posts lately, buuuuuut I have an excuse! I don't have someone to take outfit pictures for me! Usually my photography-loving uncle takes my pictures, but he lives in my hometown, about 2 hours away. Today, one of my besties, Allison, volunteered to be a doll and take some quick shots for me! So thanks girl! I have been obsessed with reds, purples, burgundy, plums, etc all season so far...which means it is no surprise that I pull this outfit out of my closet! I adore this top, and the details on it! Some of the buttons are skulls... adorable right?! I also like the shade of the top with the gold detailing-and speaking of gold, do you have a preference for wearing silver or gold? They say that people tend to look better in one rather than the other, but I am indifferent about it. Thoughts?

Faux Leather Jacket: Love Culture // Top: c/o Persunmall // Jeans: Bullhead Denim (Pacsun)// Booties: Mossimo (Target)// Earrings: World Market // Knuckle Rings: Landora (Aldo)

 What are your favorite colors of the season?

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

My links:

14 comments :

  1. Your hair is GORGEOUS! Ever since I got married I stopped doing fashion posts pretty much altogether. My friends used to take them but noww I'm 2 hours from them... so I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I actually have been kicking myself recently because I cut my long hair off over the summer...so I am glad you think it looks gorgeous haha! It is always fun to put together a fashion post here and there-convince your hubby to take some pictures for you! Or, set a timer on your camera! It isn't exactly as easy as having a friend do it, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do! :)

      Delete
  2. You look ADORABLE!!!!!<3 That jacket is to-die-for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this look.


    Checkout the Thanksgiving $75 Giveaway on my blog. Great for Black Friday.
    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to check out your giveaway!

      Delete
  4. I love your whole outfit really cute!!!!

    Fashionsavvymomanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to prefer silver, but now I like the warmth of gold. I like both though, and sometimes I wear them together. Why not, right? :)

    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not! A lot of clothing is coming out with details featuring both colors together! I think it is cute!

      Delete
  6. Loving those booties! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. We're taking a holiday tomorrow, but hope to see you back next week!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    November Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both though, and sometimes I wear them together. Why not, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground