Bring on the Snow [Mustard Yellow and Leather Outfit]

Friday, December 27, 2013

Where does the time go? I am nearly through my Christmas break from college, Christmas came and went, and I will be welcoming a new little sister to my family in just 3 days! By the way, I hope everyone had a great Christmas-I know I did! I am super sorry for the lack of posting but I have been really enjoying spending all this extra time with family while I am home, and I also have been working at my hometown job here and there which also takes up my time! I do have at least 3 posts planned after this one though, so keep an eye out! Below is one an outfit of mine that shows off one of my favorite scarves... I adore mustard yellow in the fall and winter! Don't let the snow fool you...this was right before all the snow melted because the temperature went up once again. I am ready for a little more snow though!
Outfit Details: Faux Leather Jacket: Love Culture // Plain Long Sleeve Tee: Forever 21 // Mustard Scarf: Old (similar) // Jeans: Urban Outfitters (BDG)// Boots: Charlotte Russe // Beaded Bracelet: Old (similar)// Arrow Bracelet: Forever 21 // Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Blissful Berry".



What was your favorite part of Christmas? I loved seeing all of my family in one place-it doesn't get much better than that!

Glossy Blonde

Thanks for reading!
Xo, Kelsey

My links:
Bloglovin'

*All outfit pictures taken by Terry Lee Francis unless otherwise noted.

14 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie! Definitely an easy go-to look if I am feeling a little edgy. I can't stop wearing that jacket!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday, I featured you on my blog this week! Come stop by and grab a featured button :) http://www.mygirlishwhims.com/2013/12/your-whims-wednesday-144-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will be sure to grab a button!

      Delete
  3. Love the scarf! The color and print are perfect for the outfit. The jacket is amazing as well.
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! one of my favorite colors is mustard yellow for fall and winter!

      Delete
  4. Love the scarf. :) Stopping by from the Friday's Fab favorite link up. ~ The Fashionista Momma www.fashionistamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! That link up is so awesome, right? Checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  5. I am loving this whole outfit! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog via the link up! Love your style!
    Now following via GFC! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Simply Lulu-- cute outfit, your pics look great! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, stay warm ;)

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground