Bring on the Snow [Mustard Yellow and Leather Outfit]

Where does the time go? I am nearly through my Christmas break from college, Christmas came and went, and I will be welcoming a new little sister to my family in just 3 days! By the way, I hope everyone had a great Christmas-I know I did! I am super sorry for the lack of posting but I have been really enjoying spending all this extra time with family while I am home, and I also have been working at my hometown job here and there which also takes up my time! I do have at least 3 posts planned after this one though, so keep an eye out! Below is one an outfit of mine that shows off one of my favorite scarves... I adore mustard yellow in the fall and winter! Don't let the snow fool you...this was right before all the snow melted because the temperature went up once again. I am ready for a little more snow though!
Outfit Details: Faux Leather Jacket: Love Culture // Plain Long Sleeve Tee: Forever 21 // Mustard Scarf: Old (similar) // Jeans: Urban Outfitters (BDG)// Boots: Charlotte Russe // Beaded Bracelet: Old (similar)// Arrow Bracelet: Forever 21 // Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Blissful Berry".



What was your favorite part of Christmas? I loved seeing all of my family in one place-it doesn't get much better than that!

Glossy Blonde

Thanks for reading!
Xo, Kelsey

My links:
Bloglovin'

*All outfit pictures taken by Terry Lee Francis unless otherwise noted.