Being a Nursing Student

Helloooo everyone! It has been awhile! I wanted to write a post [quickly] because a few things have been on my mind lately pertaining to this here blog...I have wanted to write this post for 6 days now, and now I finally have time! For one, I love it. I absolutely ADORE writing posts, coming up with outfits to show and keep record of, and having oppertunities presented to me that I wouldn't have if I didn't blog. However-this semester of nursing school already is just throwing so much at me. Not many classes, but I have an Obstetrics class that is a whole semester of information-given in half a semester-so that the other half of the semester I can take a pediatrics class. The clinical rotation I am in right now is also OB; I get to work with mother and newborn on my clinical days. If anyone knows me, they know I love babies...I have always wanted to work with babies, so my heart is especially set on this clinical and classes. I always put my best effort into classes anyways, but I just feel the need to absorb everything I can in these next few weeks since I may choose this area in nursing once I graduate. All of that means that I have a little less time to blog, which I feel is fine; it is my blog and no one is making me write!  I just have this thing where I don't ever want to feel forced to blog because what fun is there in that? As soon as I feel I HAVE to get a post up, blogging will no longer interest me, as I started this as something fun, as a way to talk about my interests that have nothing to do with school or studying :) Basically, I just wanted to let anyone who frequents my blog know that I am still here, still want to blog, and still hope you swing by whenever a new post comes up! I also wanted to ask if anyone is a nurse or nursing student that reads this blog?! I know a few people are, as you have commented before, but I would love to talk back and forth with you! If anyone wants a quick response, email me at kelseylenay@hotmail.com.
 Grainy pictures for the win! This is real excitement guys! <3

Thanks for reading,
XO, Kelsey

My links:

Comments

  1. I agree, you don't ever want to feel "forced" to blog and I definitely have days like that. I just remind myself WHY I want to blog and it keeps things in perspective.

    Good luck in school! I'm sure you will be a great nurse. :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so odd how those thoughts come and go with blogging! Thanks for leaving your link to your blog, checking it out now! Even bigger thanks for the well wishes in school-that is always nice to hear! xo

      Delete
  2. You're so cute- and yay for you, pursuing your dream!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Trying to pursue my dreams-sometimes it gets tough, I am glad I have this blog though to turn to in my free time! xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".