Finally, the Kimono

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Well, I finally found a kimono and I am pretty sure it will be one of my favorite spring finds! Once I saw that stores were coming out with a ton of cute kimonos for spring, I knew I had to have one. They are just so fun and easy to wear! I hope I can get my hands on a few more, and it should come to no surprise that I am envisioning about three different ones in my head as I type this; I am thinking some bright colors as well as some pastels! Any recommendations? Until I find more, here is how I wore my newest love in my closet! Be sure to follow me on instagram if you don't already-I uploaded a little preview of this post yesterday!


Outfit details: Kimono: H & M (similar) // Jeans: American Eagle // Bracelet: Old, Forever 21 // Watch: Relic // Cutout Booties: Steve Madden (similar style)  // Purse: Nine West (similar)

Would you wear a kimono like this? If so, how would you style it?

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

13 comments :

  1. Love it! I'm obsessed with kimonos as well. I just did a post yesterday on a leopard one I styled. The search continues for a floral one!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the way you styled yours! Thanks for leaving your link! :)

      Delete
  2. I am loving the way you styled this, I also like the look open with Boyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love how they look with boyfriend jeans-but I don't have any currently! Loving that trend from afar I guess, haha.

      Delete
  3. I have seriously become obsessed with the kimono!! I got one from H&M as well over the weekend in Vegas and already had to wear it hehe--I also found some cute ones at Marshalls! Love how you styled it with the booties :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure Marshalls probably has an awesome selection! I feel like kimonos will be a great staple piece this spring!

      Delete
  4. Kimonos are so on trend. Thanks for linking up to WIWW! Please add the badge or link to your post.

    * Transatlantic Blonde *

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I would rock a kimono! I may need to find one for myself!

    Sara
    Life & Leopard
    http://lifeandleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many stores have them now-I love that such a selection is growing!

      Delete
  6. That kimono is gorgeous on you!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that kimono. So pretty on you! I just recently picked one up at tj maxx and I'm obsessed. I want so many now. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I seriously want like every color and style-they are the best!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground