Just Not Enough Time in a Day!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Today (and this week I am sure) is just one of those days where there isn't enough time to get all the things done that need to be done! I have a Pediatrics exam tomorrow, so I need to really focus and study for that, but I wanted to write a quick little post about the post that should be coming tomorrow or Wednesday. It is going to be colorful in more ways than one (I think!) and will be about walking in my first fashion show, and my experience as well as showing some seriously awesome pictures from the shop "Royal Factory Atelier". I really cannot wait to get this post up! Heads up though-the theme of the show was "art collision" so you can only imagine the artsy pictures that are coming your way!



More to come soon!

 XO, Kelsey

2 comments :

  1. Hi there. Just browsing through the Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin' Blog Hop and found your blog. Now following you via Bloglovin' and would love if you popped along to my blog and maybe even followed back!
    Bel
    www.journeysaremydiary.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11779597

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! So glad you found me! I will be checking out your blog now! xo

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground