Exciting News and Chambray Casual Outfit

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Exciting news! Yesterday marks the day I officially ended my junior year of college and became a senior! I don't know how time has flown by so quickly-it seems like just yesterday I was moving into a dorm, and then my own apartment, and starting clinical rotations at local hospitals. It is so exciting that I am that much closer to getting my Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing and starting a career I will love! With the semester coming to an end, I have obviously been so absent from this blog, but I am hoping that will change! I have been relying on infrequent outfit posts because they are just so easy to do, but I do have makeup reviews coming your way! Speaking of reviews, what type of reviews do you like? Skincare, hair products, makeup? I would love input! Also, what would you like to see more of on this blog? I'm so interested to know! Before I show my most recent outfit pictures, I want to give a belated birthday shout out to my favorites, my friend Amanda! She turned 21 on Monday! That is such an exciting time! We went for a few margaritas with some other friends, and she continued the night without me as I needed to study for a final...wah wah. Today we are going to go out to dinner with her mom for her birthday and I can't wait! Since exams are over and I am done with classes for the semester, I think that calls for a little extra celebration...I am sure I will be meeting up with friends for some drinks this week! Overall, this week should be pretty awesome!

I know I know...My style is so casual! I like to be comfortable! When you only have classes to go to, exams to study for, and clinical to show up to, there really isn't cause for getting really dressy! I feel like the only thing this look is missing is a cute baseball hat, haha.

Outfit Details: Chambray top: American Eagle // Striped Tee: Hollister, very old // Leggings: Target // Shoes: Vans // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) //

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

Link up with: The Pleated Poppy // Style Elixir // On The Daily Express //  My Girlish Whims // The Style Record // DC In Style // Transatlantic Blonde //

2 comments :

  1. I think I'm the last blogger without a chambray shirt :)

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this one is on sale currently! It is so soft, it's ridiculous!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground