Leopard Lovin'

Sometime between last weeks post and this weeks post I am pretty sure I must have done a semester worth of homework and studying. These next few weeks my schedule is going to be nothing less than obnoxious and stressful for me-which means it must be nearing the end of the semester (slow clap, yessssss!)If I am lucky I will check off the makeup review on my to-do list for this weekend. No promises though, but hey, that's school working against me! I recently bought a new pair of shoes that I kind of adore, but I wasn't sure how I would wear them/how much I would wear them! Now I am thinking I will definitely be getting a good amount of use out of them this Spring! Plus, they were a good price, and the quality is nice. Can't beat a good shoe deal! :)

Outfit details// Top: Banana Republic // Pants: Kohls, old (similar) // Necklace: Ann Taylor, old // Bangles: Forever 21, old // Shoes: Forever 21, already sold out (similar)//

Who else is ready for Spring to be here for good? No more pop-up snow storms!

Thanks for reading,
XO, Kelsey

Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde and other blogs in my link list

Comments

  1. CUTE!! LOVE The pink pants with the leopard top. Those sandals are FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just loved the shoes! I couldn't say no to them!

      Delete
  2. I've had so much luck with F21 shoes lately, it might even be replacing Target as my new cheap/trendy shoe favorite place. :) Love your jacket in the first picture too- did I miss the details on where that was from? And thanks for linking up to Manic Monday! :)
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just now getting to these comments...who am I?! It usually never takes me this long! Forever 21 has been stepping up their game; with clothes and the shoes in general! The jacket is from Big Star Jeans! I totally forgot to add that to the blog post!

      Delete
  3. I love the color combo. That is such a pretty top! Not easy to pull off bright colored pants :)

    If you have a sec, I'd love to see you over at my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving your link-I will check it out! Bright colored pants are a bit tricky to wear!

      Delete
  4. Really cute outfit! Love the nude flats.

    Kimberly
    mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the nude flats might be my favorite part of the outfit! :)

      Delete
  5. Haha! I LOL'd at the slow clap! Hope things slow down for you and yes, I'm ready for spring already. Like 3 months ago!
    This outfit and the photos are perfection! You look non-stressed, effortless and stunning! Thanks for taking time to link up! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so glad I could make someone laugh! Luckily, I think warmer weather is starting to stick around-thank goodness!

      Delete
  6. Wow! I totally love every detail of this look. It's so well styled, and that necklace is gorgeous!

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The bright pink looks so good with the tan and cream. Great blog too! I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you're a new follower! I was hoping the tan and cream would tone down the pink a little! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".