Born to be Plaid [Transitioning to Summer Outfit]

Hello lovelies! This week has been so busy! I am in between my co-op job orientations, so for the past few days I have been in my hometown, working at my old job. Today is my last day there for now, and I will be heading back to Cincinnati tonight or early tomorrow...SO much driving! The free time I have had has been dedicated to hanging out with the fam and preparing blog stuff. That means I am kind of proud of myself, haha. I told ya'll I would try to be a better blogger once classes were over with! For now, I wanted to share a very casual but fun outfit for transitioning from Spring to Summer. We all know how crazy the weather has been, but it seems to be staying pretty warm now....but windy. Holy crap. I would be just fine without the plaid shirt in this post if it weren't for the wind! (See what I mean in the picture below-wahhh!)


Outfit Details: Plaid shirt: c/o Haute Juncture // Love Potion Tank: Charlotte Russe (old) // Shorts: American Eagle // Shoes: Keds // Chain Bracelet: Forever 21  (old) // Pink Bracelet: Loft (very similar) // Necklace: So old, I can't remember! // Purse: Possibly older than the necklace...no idea where it came from!

How will you transition from Spring to Summer fashion?

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey