Well, This is Awkward.

Oh hello there. Somehow in the past month and a half (nearly) I managed to completely neglect this little space of mine on the interwebz. It was unintentional, but life happened...so what can you do! It's been some good, some bad, and some great things distracting me, but tonight I finally found some time and energy for putting together a blog post. A little update-my hospital job is going great; it totally drains me some days and a 12.5 hour shift sometimes feel like 24 hours, but most days I adore it and the day goes by pretty fast. I've had some heart issues (mainly my whole life) but new issues were recently discovered so I have been dealing with that-kind of scary and lots of stress but luckily in my spare time I have been distracted pretty well! :) As for today's post, I decided to keep it on the shorter side(pun intended haha) and share an outfit that I think is great for summer days that are a bit breezy or even for chilly summer nights. This sweater is very lightweight so it is pretty versatile! Also, I discovered how much I love Loft in the past few months. Almost anything I have bought this summer has came from there!

Outfit details: Sweater: Loft // Shorts: Kohls (Wallflower-last summer) // Bracelets: Express (Wishbone here, can't find the other one!) // Sandals: Loft // Necklace: Forever 21 (very, very old!) //

Have you discovered any new favorite stores this summer? 

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

*Linking up with: On the Daily Express //  Style Elixir // What I Wore Wednesday // Fashion Friday // More Pieces of Me // Transatlantic Blonde // Stylish Tuesday // Vodka Infused Lemonade //

Comments

  1. Welcome back! With those hours I don't blame you for not having the energy to blog. The color of the sweater is great-- I love sweater + shorts combos. Great accessorizing as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am slowly trying to get back into blogging and all that fun stuff! This sweater is so nice for cooler days-and I know I will still get use out of it once fall rolls around!

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing this summer look -- love the whole outfit! and totally with you... sometimes life just catches up to us that blogging takes a backseat... i've been there. welcome back :)

    would love to invite you to link up this look as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy tuesday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you don't even realize you haven't posted for a week...then it becomes two weeks-then you just don't know where to begin! ha. Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a link to the link up!

      Delete
  3. Just meeting you and your blog through the link up. I hope you get to the bottom of what is going on, and feel better soon. I have a chonic disease, so it can take its tool. You look fabulous in pink! love it
    from the link up, jess

    please stop by

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I hope everything that is going on health wise with you is manageable...sorry to hear that! Thank you for stopping by and leaving your link-I love having new blogs to read!

      Delete
  4. You look adorable! Love the pink top. No worries, life definitely takes some twists and turns. The beauty of blogging is you will be welcomed back with open arms:)

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blogging community definitely can be welcoming! Thanks for stopping by...loving your latest fashion post!

      Delete
  5. just discovered your blog...you are so cute <3 Love this outfit. Hope everything goes well for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute summer outfits! I hope you're able to figure out the heart problems and get it cured. My husband has heart issues too and it is so scary. It took almost a year and a lot of testing to find out what was wrong and it was such a scary thing not knowing. Now, he's on medication for it but he might end up having surgery. I hope yours is easily treated. You will be in my prayers! At least you have lots of other things to distract you :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".