Maxi Dress Lovin' [Outfit]

Monday, September 29, 2014


Hey y'all. I managed to spare some time recently for a set of outfit pictures (because I am seriously in love with this dress!) After another busy week, I finally got to posting them! I also have a skincare post coming up [using oil products to combat problematic skin] so keep an eye out if you enjoy posts like that. I don't want to write about how busy I have been and make excuses for not posting, because as you know, I write because I want to write. Hopefully everyone understands and continues to read this little bliggity-blawg when I do get my rare chance to post! Anyways, back to this outfit! I scored this striped maxi dress at Target about a month ago...it was on clearance and stole my fashion heart realllll quick. You can't say no to a good deal. After wearing it a couple times, I decided that summer had started to turn to fall and I should try to transition into fall with the dress-hello, definitely not saying goodbye to this gem just because the seasons were changing!  Long story short, this was my attempt at trying to sort of change gears and incorporate a fall item into the outfit. Enter scarf. It may not be a fall color but oh well. I sort of loved the combo so here we are! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and a good start to their weeks!
Maxi dress: Target (sold out-VERY similar)//  Sandals: Loft (only color left!) // Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar) // Scarf: Old (not sure where it's from! // Clutch: Francescas //
What item do you want to transition into fall with?

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

Connect with me on twitter here // connect with me on instagram here// pinterest here //

2 comments :

  1. Love the striped dress, so figure flattering and pretty. THe pink scarf is a great combo adding softness . pretty!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this maxi! I've fallen madly in love with maxi's over this past summer and as it gets colder here, I'm missing them so much. This one fits you so well!

    http://lynettemarieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground