What I Wore (WIW) Lace Kimono OOTD

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Have you ever bought a piece of clothing that turns into a staple immediately? I recently found a lace kimono at Target that has found it's way into 3 outfits already-I haven't even had the kimono for a full 3 weeks yet! It is safe to say I have a new favorite!

Outfit details: Shorts- American Eagle (similar style currently in stock)// Brown Tank- Old, Wet Seal // Kimono- Target (can't find the link currently) (similar ON SALE option) // Sandals- Forever 21  (no longer available) (similar option here) // Sunglasses- New York and Company
Up close look at my new hair color-loving it still!
Earrings from Buckle.

Sorry for such a lengthy, photo-packed post! Definitely wanted to share this kimono with whoever is interested; it is still available in store (black lace and white lace) but I just can not find it online! 

Thanks for reading,
XO, Kelsey 

Connect with me: twitter here // instagram here// pinterest here // 

No comments :

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground