Seeing Paisley // What I Wore

Hi lovelies! Today I am sharing one of my favorite summer outfits! I don't know about you, but when I find the perfect flow-y dress or skirt, that outfit is on repeat! This Paisley Skirt/Crop Top Duo are recent finds from Tobi, and the shoes are Kelly & Katie from DSW. I love the cut out back and the wrap detail of the skirt...perfect for a fun summer look or a flirty little date night! I have done a lot of travel this summer already, but I am hoping I can get on a beach again soon so I can bring this outfit with! I got both the top and skirt in a size small, which fits pretty true to size (usually I wear a size 0-2 in dresses, 2-3 in shorts/jeans). I didn't know if I would be in on the paisley trend, but clearly I have committed to it! I really want to find a paisley print with a red or wine color scheme as we get closer to fall...ugh, fall and winter, I am no where near ready for those seasons! Let's just enjoy summer for now, shall we?


Audrey Paisley Print Crop Top (Tobi) // Audrey Paisley Print Wrap Skirt (Tobi) // Kelly & Katie "Frilisa" Shoes // Necklace (unknown) (similar here) //


Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey


Connect with me: twitter here // instagram here// pinterest here // 

**Tobi items listed in this post gifted for consideration by Tobi. 

Comments

  1. I love this look... sexy but not over the top... You look amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look... sexy but not over the top... You look amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".