What I Wore (WIW) Lace Kimono OOTD

Have you ever bought a piece of clothing that turns into a staple immediately? I recently found a lace kimono at Target that has found it's way into 3 outfits already-I haven't even had the kimono for a full 3 weeks yet! It is safe to say I have a new favorite!

Outfit details: Shorts- American Eagle (similar style currently in stock)// Brown Tank- Old, Wet Seal // Kimono- Target (can't find the link currently) (similar ON SALE option) // Sandals- Forever 21  (no longer available) (similar option here) // Sunglasses- New York and Company
Up close look at my new hair color-loving it still!
Earrings from Buckle.

Sorry for such a lengthy, photo-packed post! Definitely wanted to share this kimono with whoever is interested; it is still available in store (black lace and white lace) but I just can not find it online! 

Thanks for reading,
XO, Kelsey 

Connect with me: twitter here // instagram here// pinterest here //