My First Link Up!

I stumbled across this link up, and figured, why not do it?! It is my first one, and the concept is ver simple! Get your camera and have a mini photo shoot-with just yourself! Very easy, and once you pick your portrait you are ready to post! This is the linkup for "Self portrait Saturday". It is hosted by Dana at thewonderforest. If you want to link up also, head on over to Dana's page : ) Here is my portrait:
Don't mind the different odd coloring in my hair-seems like my camera and the lighting have been making my hair seem red some days and not others, even though it is not!

Link up if you find this fun! Have you ever done a link up before?
      xo

 

Comments

  1. Hey, stopping by from The Self Portrait link up! :) I really LOVE your hair!! You are gorgeous. ♥ My hair has been looking funky colors too.. BUUUUT that's because I am growing it out and its like two tone now with the worst roots ever. haha Ah well.

    Much Love & Hugs,
    Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I rarely curl my hair so I figured I would take advantage of this link up, and get a photo with the curly hair! I checked out your blog, wow, your children are gorgeous! I am following your mommy made blog )
      xo

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of the one photo per day, 365 photos in a year project. Very fun and inspiring <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I would love to follow each other, I actually went to your blog already and followed! : )

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty!! Your eyes are dazzling and your hair color is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so nice of you to say! I followed your blog : )

      Delete
  4. you're so pretty :) i'm glad you decided to link up!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I am glad you hosted it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".