TAG: Get to Know Me.



I was tagged by Tiffany at Happily Everandom to do this, so here it goes : )


1. What is your favorite beauty product that you have?

My Laura Mercier Powder Foundation!


2. What was the hardest product to get your hands on?

Fakebake Flawless Self Tanner!


3. What are your favorite clothing brands?

Forever 21, American Eagle, and Express!


4. What is the one product that you won't go out without?

Concealer...under eye circles run in my family BIG time!


5. Are you a nail polish junkie and what is your favorite shade right now?

I am not a junkie…yet. Lately I have become way more into nail polish. My favorite right now is “Lacey Lilac” by Sally Hanson.


6. What best describes your makeup looks most?

Natural & neutral.


7. What's your best beauty tip that worked for you?
 
Using real mayonnaise on hair as a mask. So moisturizing. Yes it smells bad, but the results are so worth it! Add a few drops of essential oils to make it smell better!


8. Are you a drugstore or high-end person?

I have no problem with drugstore brands. Butttttt I think for things like foundation I usually prefer a higher end brand, because it is going all over my face. For everything else I am happy with the drugstore, but I do purchase high-end as well.


9. What is the one drugstore product that you think tops high end?

Revlon lip butters-really pigmented, moisturizing, and affordable. Better than most high end lipsticks!


10. What's your favorite food?

Feta cheese…gross right? Don’t judge it sooooo good!


11. What's your favorite hairstyle right now?

I do not like putting a lot of heat on my hair…so waves created by having my hair in two buns!



I tag:

& any one else who would enjoy doing this : )

xoxo