Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you Tiffany from Happily Everandom for nominating me for this award. You are so sweet to have mentioned me twice in your blog! I was confused at first about how this works, but apparently the “nominees” are actual winners that receive the award! I don’t have many followers yet, so it is hard to decide whom to nominate, seeing as many of those that I follow are veterans on here, so they aren’t newbies like me! If I nominated you and you aren’t relatively new to this, then I am sorry, just take it as a compliment that I really enjoy your blog instead : )
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the bloggers you who have nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Picture to your blog.
-The 15 fellow (relatively new/relatively reallyawesomeIdon'thavemanyfollowers sothisishardformetodothispart bloggers ;)
1) Stephanie at Stephoosh
2) Anel at Blush Tree
3) Kristen at Ari's Mommy
5) Lola at Life of a 20something year old
6) Emily at Emily's Makeup Review
7) Caroline at GIRLY GIRL VS. WORLD
8) Talia at Glam it Up!
The not so newbies...Oops running out of followers:)
9) Kristine at Fashion Addict
10) Khushbu at lipstickonmycaffelatte.com
11) Emily at Describing Beauty
14) Looks of LoveT.
15) Carrie at Fashioneda
**I'm sad that I can't link more "new" bloggers! Since I am so new myself it is hard to get other bloggers out there too! Hopefully my blog will continue to grow!
-7 Random Facts:
1) I am one of five children.
2) I love chocolate. Basically any kind, especially dark chocolate!
3) I have been cleared medically for having a heart condition called “Atrial Septal Defect” twice. It either had come back or it never really went away the first time I was cleared!
4) From a distance, my eyes seem to be hazel. If you get really close though, you can tell that they are actually mostly green with a thin line of light brown.
5) I want to be a neonatal nurse.
6) I LOVE NEWBORNS/BABIES! Children have my heart, obviously:)
know used to know all the words to the
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me, and thank you again to Tiffany for my nomination!