Versatile Blogger Award!

Saturday, May 5, 2012




Thank you Tiffany from Happily Everandom for nominating me for this award. You are so sweet to have mentioned me twice in your blog! I was confused at first about how this works, but apparently the “nominees” are actual winners that receive the award! I don’t have many followers yet, so it is hard to decide whom to nominate, seeing as many of those that I follow are veterans on here, so they aren’t newbies like me! If I nominated you and you aren’t relatively new to this, then I am sorry, just take it as a compliment that I really enjoy your blog instead : ) 
 
RULES-
    1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
    2. Let them know you have nominated them.
    3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
    4. Thank the bloggers you who have nominated you.
    5. Add the Versatile Blogger Picture to your blog.

 -The 15 fellow (relatively new/relatively reallyawesomeIdon'thavemanyfollowers sothisishardformetodothispart bloggers ;) 
1) Stephanie at Stephoosh 
2) Anel at Blush Tree 
3) Kristen at Ari's Mommy 
4) _Oasis_ 
6) Emily at Emily's Makeup Review
7) Caroline at GIRLY GIRL VS. WORLD 
8) Talia at Glam it Up! 
The not so newbies...Oops running out of followers:)  
9) Kristine at Fashion Addict 
10) Khushbu at lipstickonmycaffelatte.com 
11) Emily at Describing Beauty  
15) Carrie at Fashioneda

**I'm sad that I can't link more "new" bloggers! Since I am so new myself it is hard to get other bloggers out there too! Hopefully my blog will continue to grow!
  
 
-7 Random Facts:
1)   I am one of five children.
2)   I love chocolate. Basically any kind, especially dark chocolate!
3)   I have been cleared medically for having a heart condition called “Atrial Septal Defect” twice. It either had come back or it never really went away the first time I was cleared!
4)   From a distance, my eyes seem to be hazel. If you get really close though, you can tell that they are actually mostly green with a thin line of light brown.
5)   I want to be a neonatal nurse.
6)   I LOVE NEWBORNS/BABIES!  Children have my heart, obviously:)
7)   I know used to know all the words to the movie “Thirteen”.


I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me, and thank you again to Tiffany for my nomination!
xoxo

8 comments :

  1. Congrats!

    Thank you :) ,i follow your Blog since a While ,it would me happy if like it to follow back ,want you? :)
    Lovely Greetings<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh your so sweet(: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground