What is so PINTERESTING?

Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Saturday night (well actually 1:23 AM.... so Sunday morning!), and I figured I would do a little post from my own pinterest. Maybe if you like some of the things I pin, you can go check out my pinterest! (The link is on the right side of my blog).

 How adorable is this?

 Such a pretty, natural look!

 SO true!
 
Love this, want it all!


 If only I had the patience to do this...

 WANT. Future wedding idea? So amazing.

Love the open back, and the color. Perfect!


If you like any of these, check out my pinterest! 

xoxo

7 comments :

  1. there is a dress so similar to that on asos! i totally want to buy it!

    http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Skater-Dress-With-Lace-Cross-Back/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1880278&SearchQuery=cross%20back&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Orange

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress you linked is killer! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love pinterest! I love everything about that minty dress! Great blog <3

    cocovanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog too, it's great!

      Delete
  4. that baby is too adorable! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Pinterest always has adorable babies!

      Delete
  5. bellissimo blog realizzato con cura :) se vuoi passa anke da me http://cinderella-make.blogspot.it/ ti seguo!!!

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground