The Sunday Social

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hai there everyone! Happy Sunday : ) Today is the first time I am going to be a part of The Sunday Social and this week it is music themed questions, so here it goes...



 1. What is your all-time favorite song?
Well this is hard! It is probably "All the Same" by The Sick Puppies. It is a really great song and it has a feel-good music video. 

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
 I can't pick just one! Lady Antebellum, Skrillex, Adele.
I have a really diverse taste in music, from blue grass, to rap, to metal!

3. What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
I would have to say "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato... it's a beautiful song and is about overcoming the tough stuff. There is so much more meaning behind it but I think that song could describe my life well. 




4. What songs put you in a good mood?
"Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris
"Levels" by Avicii
"Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles
"Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen 
"Wild Ones" by Flo Rida ft. Sia
"She Takes Me High" by We the Kings

5. What is your favorite roadtrip music?
Probably all the songs that would put me in a good mood that I listed above!& some bluegrass : )


6. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
"Boyfriend" by Justin Beiber... so many people like it though! It is catchy haha. 


-That is it for this weeks Sunday Social! I had fun doing this so I will have to link-up again next week to do it! Go link up with Ashley and Neely
xo 
    

13 comments :

  1. i like boyfriend, too LOL make sure to check out my $50 gift card giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. feels so close is the best, i don't know how anyone could listen and not feel a bit better about their day aha. i like your taste in music, its a lot like mine. a bit of everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at your answers to the link up, I would agree! Music buddies haha. I am a new follower to your blog now! xo

      Delete
  3. Good music selection dear!
    i invite you to visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
    kissse from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lady A!! I was so afraid I wasn't gonna like their latest album but I think it might be my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they could turn almost anything into gold... they are so talented! xo

      Delete
  5. lady a is pretty awesome!!i just saw them in concert this year and they were great!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous! I would love to see them in concert. Are they really good live?

      Delete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE Adele and Lady A!!! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I hope you do come back to read more! xo

      Delete
  7. Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad you are following! xo

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground