Sunday Social- Fashion!


What is your favorite store to shop at?
I don't really have a favorite.. I like so many stores equally! For fair prices I would say Forever 21. But overall, probably Express.
If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
To be honest, I am not really drawn to the big designer brands. Really high end, I would say Marc Jacobs (jewelry wise!) but for clothing, probably just the higher end brands Buckle carries, or Express. Not super duper designer, but I have never really gotten into that! I actually just looked online at Buckle, made a make believe outfit from the higher end brands, and it only came to $303. Not that bad!

Must have closet staple?
Plain white v-necks, camis, and a good pair of shorts or jeans that fit well and go with everything!

Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
FLIP FLOPS! Or just sandals. I hate tennis shoes. I don't like my feet being covered, unless it is with my super adorable leather boots. So I would definitely say sandals in general. Or wedges if they aren't too high!

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
 I once got like 13 t-shirts from Hollister for less than $100, (the cool ones!) when I was in middle school. I think that is pretty good! I can't think of any good deals recently, because these past two years I have shopped so much it is all just a big expensive blur : )

Style you'd love to try?
Currently there isn't a specific style I want to try.. weird right? Maybe in the back of my mind there is, but right now I can't think of one! However, I would like to buy a cute romper! Like dissss:
 I love it! It would be so cute with a light brown belt to cinch in the waist!

I hope you learned a little something extra about me fashion wise! Link up with the hosts and do next weeks Sunday Social : )

Comments

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) I loved reading through this blog post.. i'm your newest follower!


    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am so glad you followed my blog! I have been following yours for a while : )

      Delete
  2. just found your blog and I love it! newest follower :D please come check out my blog some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you followed! I also followed your blog, love it!

      Delete
  3. We must be twins because I HHHHHATTTEE tennis shoes (unless i'm either A. running B. working out... hell, just getting my ass to the gym is a feat in itself, haha). But I hate my feet being covered (except of course boots). Glad someone else feels the same way I do! :)

    I've wanted to try rompers, but just don't think they look good on my body type! Boo! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are twins! I feel like most girls LOVE showing off "cute" gym shoes. To me, I just feel like an ugly slob when I wear tennis shoes! Try a romper! Do it! I think I may buy one if I find a cute one, and if I do, I will do an outfit post and patiently wait to see you with one too!

      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".