Liebster Award : )


I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award…twice! So I decided to answer both sets of questions the girls asked, but will only do 11 random facts about myself (because I am not too sure I can come up with 22!) Thanks to Jennifer at Little Miss Alizzi for nominating me first, and to Becca at Beginning with Becca for nominating me recently! It was so sweet of them to nominate me:)  I will start with Jennifer’s questions first!
1. What is your favorite store to shop at? Probably Forever 21, H&M, and Express. But really, I am not too picky! If a store has great deals, I am there!
2. What is favorite type of Food? CHOCOLATE! Does that count? If not, then cheeses, and pasta. MMMM.
3. What is your Fav. Summer activity? Just being able to relax in general and not have to worry about college classes for a few months.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people lie, hurt others, or act like someone they are not. Are those pet peeves?!
5. What color best describes you? A few. White- it’s pure, in that I am honest. I don’t lie to others and never intentionally hurt someone’s feelings. I would also say lavender. I am very calm, and go with the flow; I am not wild and all over the place [but sometimes I wish I was a little more wild because I feel boring at times : (  ]

Next, we have Becca’s questions:

1.     Why did you start blogging? I was reading other girls blogs, and it seemed interesting to do. Also, I watched youtube beauty videos for years, and new I was too shy to make beauty videos, so the blog was easier for me!
2. How did you come up with your blog name? I thought it sounded nice-no one should be told what is beautiful and what isn’t; beauty isn’t this constrained definition with specific guidelines. So many things are beautiful and it shouldn’t be limited to this or that!
3. What is your favorite part about blogging? No one can tell me what to do or write about. Unless I am answering questions like this haha
4. Are there any parts of blogging that you do not like/get annoyed with? Other bloggers that act like they are the best of the best. Everyone is good at blogging in their own way, everyone has a different approach.
5. Have you met any friends through blogging? Hmm hard to answer. There is definitely blogs I follow and love, and am pretty close in age to the bloggers, so I can relate and would love to meet them! But, I have not actually literally “”met” someone.
6. What is your favorite thing to do on your down time? Watch youtube videos, read a book (when I have no college classes-so when I am on some sort of holiday break), and catch up on other blogs.
7. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas or Thanksgiving, because all my family is pretty much at one place at one time, and because of the FOOD! You know I love my food!<----Holiday dessers specifically, oh, and cheese ball with crackers. Mmmm.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Graduated from college with a job as an RN. Engaged to be married (if not already married) and enjoying life!
9. If you could choose one celebrity to be best friends with, who would it be? Uh I may not be able to answer this. There are too many celebrities and circumstances. If I had to pick off the top of my head, the first person that pops up is Demi Lovato. She seems nice and down to earth!
10. What is your dream vacation? Well, after following Andee Layne’s blog, it seems like the Caymen Islands is amazing. Also, Hawaii looks gorgeous! One of those two probably. Shoot, or Paris.
11. If you could have your dream job, what would it be and why? Working with newborns. I don’t even know what specifically I would like to be doing, but I adore babies so much! I plan on working on the Neonatal floor as a nurse, but, if I had some dream job that actually paid a great salary, I would want it to be babysitting newborns haha.

11 random facts about me:
1.     I love chocolate, cheese, and pasta way more than I should.
2.     I am going to school to be a registered nurse.
3.     I am too full right now, because about an hour and a half ago (yeah, still full) I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, and so did my roommate. But we had leftover soup, and nothing to eat it with, so we made ANOTHER sandwich and split it. Now I don’t want to do my ab workout : (
4.     I HATE driving. Especially in my college town I am living at. It’s so busy all the time, I am literally scared to leave to do anything.
5.     I am putting off reading two chapters of Genetics so I can do this post.
6.     I wish people communicated more to me! I love to talk to followers of my blog, and always comment on my favorite blogs.
7.     I am having trouble thinking of random facts.
8.     I rarely ever style my hair. I don’t like putting heat on it, so I usually just let it air dry and just wear it however it dried. Sometimes it isn’t very cute.
9.     I want to be a nurse, but sometimes I get so stressed, and don’t enjoy being at college, and just hate all the hard work it takes to become a nurse. Those are the times I ask myself “why am I putting myself through this?” or “why does all my friends get to enjoy their college experience and I don’t?” But then I will do well on an exam and I feel better.
10.  I want to live in Kentucky or Tennessee when I graduate. Or Columbus, Ohio. Who knows, those are just a few ideas! [I already live in Ohio].
11.  I have the biggest heart ever, and some people, even those I care about most, take advantage of it sometimes.
That is all for the questions I was asked!

and here is what you do if you are nominated:
1. Link back to the person who gave the award to you... they deserve the love too!
2. Post the award on your blog for all to see.
3. Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers... ideally with 200 followers or less.
4. Leave a comment on your chosen 5 blogs to let them know they've been awarded.
5. List 11 random facts about your pretty little self and post 5 questions for your 5 favorite bloggers.


Five Questions for my nominees!
1.     What is one weakness and one strength you know you have?
2.     What are your 3 favorite makeup products, and what is your favorite item of clothing?
3.     What is your favorite picture of yourself? [Insert here!]
4.     Do you trust horoscopes, why or why not?
5.     Tell me your dream life-or at least where you want to be in 10 years. 

5 blogs I nominate:
 Madison at Ms. Madison Claire
Kelsie at My Beautiful Life 
Emily at Describing Beauty 
Jordan at Dragonfly Tales

I hope you enjoy this post! If I nominated you, enjoy answering your questions! Make sure to take a look at all the blogs I nominated, and the bloggers that nominated me! 
Sorry this is so long, I wanted to answer all their questions!

Xo, Kels