Sunday Social!

Sunday, September 23, 2012


 What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
-Start a youtube channel for beauty, fashion, and everyday life. I have wanted to for years, ever since I started watching youtube “gurus” and “vloggers”, but I am nervous how I would be at it, or if anyone would even be interested!
 Jesse and Jeana "vlogging". Adore  their channel! 
Judy and Benji's vlogs...
Ashley's beauty videos!

After watching videos for years, and seeing so much of these normal peoples lives, it can give you a sense of friendship-I don't know how to explain it, weird? You tell me. I mean, I guess it is like following other peoples blogs and feeling like you know them! Highly recommend checking them out! Also, if  you want, check out my youtube channel where you can see my playlists, and follow along with the videos I watch! "klenay92" is my channel.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
-Graduated from college, working on the neonatal floor as an RN. Married, and happy!
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
-Holidays, spending more time with family, getting through this semester of college!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
–That it continues to grow and stays at least semi-interesting for those that want to read it. I really do love being contacted by other bloggers, and new followers! It is so fun to find people you can relate to, or have a few laughs with. I think blogging is amazing.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? –Really not sure on that one. It depends on the need for RN’s in this location, as well as my significant others situation. I like Cincinnati, but ehhh… I have always wanted to live in Tennessee or Kentucky, or-closer to my hometown.


6. What is your morning routine?
-The time I wake up differs, depends on what day it is and what classes I have! I always:
1) Eat breakfast (usually cereal and coffee with fruit or yogurt). 2) Look at the weather for the day, so I can decide what I will be sporting, get distracted and look at blogs. 3) Put on makeup, avoid doing hair [what can I say…I like to leave it in its natural straight state! Oh, and I’m lazy] 4) Get dressed; pack up all my books for the day. 5) Grab a water bottle and head out the door! 6) Walk 8 minutes to classes (I live right by my medical campus!)
I hope anyone that stumbles across my blog from the link-up will say hello! 
Have a good Sunday everyone : )
Xo, Kels


19 comments :

  1. Hi! I found you through the sunday social link up! I think you should totally go for it and start the youtube channel! If you're really worried about it, maybe find a friend who wants to do it as well? It might make you feel a little less nervous. I bet none of those people that you follow expected their channels to be successful either. You just never know!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying hi! : ) It is fun to think about starting a channel, and surprising myself by actually having the channel take off! I will be thinking a lot more about starting the channel! Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Aww blogging IS amazing! I love it too, and I also hope people find mine somewhat interesting and keep coming back (which is what I wrote for my answer)

    :)

    Oh and fyi.. you have word verification turned on (not sure if you knew) which makes it difficult to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people would agree that even though the blog is for themselves, it is nice to get feedback here and there : ) Thanks so much for telling me the verification was on! Actually, as soon as I turned it off (right after reading your comment) I noticed I was getting way more comments than usual! I am glad you told me girly!

      Delete
  3. Hi from the Linkup(:

    You know, if you started a youtube channel - you can guarentee that I will subscribe & I'm sure most of your supporting followers will as well. It only really starts with one person to get your videos around! I think you would be amazing at them! Go for it, girl!!

    Happy Sunday ((:

    -Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great that you would subscribe! Like I said, until I decide to start a channel, if you think you have similar interests to me you could subscribe to my channel now-and view the videos that I am interested in! I have multiple playlists, haha, I have hundreds of videos to catch up on (I have been so busy lately!) : )

      Delete
  4. Very pleased to meet you - I love Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! Sunday Social is definitely one of my favorite posts to do! I love meeting new people, and reading everyone's answers to questions!

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from the Sunday Social and am now your newest follower. You should go for it with you video post....easy for me to say, right? Seems like you already have a lot of people that would support it! Looking forward to reading more.
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Keep an eye out for my upcoming posts: I will probably be doing a no-heat hair tutorial, and maybe an eyeshadow tutorial with my new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! : )

      Delete
  6. girl you should totally start a youtube channel and get it going. there are SO many ppl out there that are visual learners and need to SEE someone do something in order to learn it...go for it! found your blog from the social hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned so much from youtube! It is hard to believe one day four years ago I was wondering how to do something makeup related-and within hours of stumbling across videos, I was hooked! It's crazy how much youtube and other peoples videos have inspired me! I hope that with my blog I can do that, and maybe someday, my youtube channel! Thank you for the support, you are too sweet! : )

      Delete
  7. I agree with everyone else...start a YouTube channel! I am one of those visual learners that appreciate beauty videos!! New follower from the GFC Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! I love meeting new people, so it's awesome that you stopped by! The pumpkin cookie recipe on your blog... MMM sounds amazing!

      Delete
  8. I have always wanted to start a beauty channel too, I love makeup but I let myself get too concerned about what others would think (boo!) I am also a nursing student, pre-nursing technically, since I apply to the big leagues before I'm in actual "nursing school" but I want to do pediatrics, so we're similar there too! So glad I found your blog through the link up, looking forward to hearing more :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post!!!) love your blog)
    wanna follow each other?
    http://iskamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for coming to my blog :) i will be sure to keep coming back to yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! So glad you will be coming back to mine, hopefully I can keep it interesting : )

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground