Sunday Social!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Hmm...not having so much "stuff" to worry about; also, not really having to study! (Since I am currently still in college).

 
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Kelser-nay-nay, Eachabooga, Kelser-meister, Kels, Nay-nay, Boogerbutt? (I asked my mom on this one, apparently my grandpa called me that?)...I am sure there is more but I can't remember!

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
In elementary, I just remember walking around the playground with a group of girls, talking. We all liked to swing on the swings a lot, or sit at the picnic tables!
via.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Doctor, nurse, cop, CHEF, model... about 500 other things, haha. 
 
5. What was your favorite toy?
Barbies, Bratz dolls, and things to play "school" or "doctor". My older sister and I liked to act things out like that!

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
You don't. want. to. know. I think it crosses the line as being too funny, and too gross haha. So you may ask the second funniest? My mom says that one time I was very sleepy, and eating, and my head fell straight down into my food. Orrr...it wasn't funny at the time, but "it is now"-she said every time I didn't get my way, I would beat my head against the floor or table.
Not me, haha. Too cute though.
via. 

How was everyone's weekend? I hope to get another post up tonight, if I can get back to my apartment at a decent time (I drove home for the weekend!).
Xo, Kels

Comments

  1. Hello Kelsey! Found your blog at the Social Sunday from A Complete Waste of Makeup ^^ You have a really nice blog going on here so I'm following : ) Hope you get a chance to stop by mine too and pay me a visit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! So glad you stopped by : ) Checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. lovely blog! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I checked out your blog, and am now your newest follower!

      Delete
  3. i think the same as you about the first question hehe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I have a daughter who used to bang her head on the floor when she was upset, too!

    Thanks for linking up with the Weekend Blog Walk! See you again on Friday! :)

    Jillian
    Hi! It's Jilly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".