2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What was your favorite toy?Barbies, Bratz dolls, and things to play "school" or "doctor". My older sister and I liked to act things out like that!
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?You don't. want. to. know. I think it crosses the line as being too funny, and too gross haha. So you may ask the second funniest? My mom says that one time I was very sleepy, and eating, and my head fell straight down into my food. Orrr...it wasn't funny at the time, but "it is now"-she said every time I didn't get my way, I would beat my head against the floor or table.
Not me, haha. Too cute though.
How was everyone's weekend? I hope to get another post up tonight, if I can get back to my apartment at a decent time (I drove home for the weekend!).