Sunday Social; Week 20!


1. What do you value most in life?
My family, my beliefs and morals, my friends, anddd a good education!

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
I would have to be really general here, sorry. I would say all the ever-changing medical equipment. I will be a nurse, and that equipment that is always evolving, or being invented, could help save someones life!

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Believing in yourself, in others, and something more than this life. Being caring, thoughtful, and lending a hand to someone who is down. Love like there is no tomorrow. I believe in karma; so do something nice or generous not because you NEED to, but because you want to.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
I would like to be remembered as the person who never gave up, and cared so much about others; I would definitely like to be remembered for my big heart.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Well I am currently in college to become a nurse, so I can't say graduating college just yet, but, I am proud of course to have graduated high school a few years ago with a great GPA, and I am proud that I actually got into my colleges Nursing program, because it is very, very competitive!

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Hmm...Well many many people have told me I look like  Alyson Hannigan. Sometimes I actually agree. Maybe not so much in pictures, because that's a second your face is frozen in time, but in day to day life, I definitely have some of the same mannerisms and facial quirks that she has. So, not only would she sort of look like me, but I think she has some quirks, and humor like me!

Link up everyone : )
XO, Kelsey

Comments

  1. congrats on nursing school.. and i would agree in helping those less fortunate than ourselves. great post!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just went over to your blog and I am in love : ) I followed! You and your husband are just way too adorable!

      Delete
  2. I think you do look like her!! She is presh. New follower :-) can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thank you for following! I just did a new post if you are interested : )

      Delete
  3. What they say is true! You DO look like her! Gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have never been able to decide if it was a compliment or not-sometimes I feel she is pretty, and other times I feel she just seems awkward. But, I am actually really awkward too haha. I am so glad to see you followed, I ADORE your blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".