What I am Currently Loving!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello Lovelies! I hope everyone is doing well! I currently have something going on in my throat-probably strep, or something along those lines. I am no stranger to strep, I get it about 6 times a year (not kidding!) I should be used to it, but it's my birthday today, so for now, I am NOT okay with it! Anyways, I wanted to get a post up about the things I am just loving right now!

1. SCARVES! Of any sort really. Long, short, frilly, plain, patterned, puffy, cozy. You name it, I will probably like it. Outfit is boring? No problem, add a scarf, bada-bing you are a whole new lady! 

This lovely scarf may or may not be in an upcoming outfit post ft. that ^^ outfit :)

2. Wearing my boots: Who doesn't love boots? There are so many styles these days, I feel like almost anyone could find a pair they like! I am no boot snob, if you give me boots, more than likely, I will be like, "Okay, now let me find the rest of my outfit!" But, I really love my new boots I received from my stepmother:
These are "Bearpaw" brand, in the style "Miriam mid-calf". So warm and comfy!

I have a nice pair of knee high brown leather boots, but they have a bit of a high heel on them, so I have been on the lookout for more wearable ones. This is where my next "love" enters!

3. Online shoe stores : Oh my gosh. Want. Need. NOW! I feel like looking online gives you so many more options. Is it just me? Or does anyone else feel like online stores give you about 50 more options than if you went to a store? Regardless, those are so gorgeous boots, and I would adore them with my little heart! Check out these amazing things, another pair on the boot wishlist:

In. Love.

4. Thanksgiving is coming up! Who is with me on this one? Family. Being thankful. Food. foOD. FOOD! Okay- it's clear I like the food aspect. But can you blame me?
Please tell me you are drooling too.

5. Layering clothing: This is nothing new. It happens in the Fall, I am sure it probably happens in Spring and Summer too. But something about putting different pieces together just makes me happy to get dressed in the morning!
 via

6. Maybelline Berry Bliss Lipstick: So pretty! I will be wearing it tonight when I go for my birthday dinner! It seems really moisturizing compared to other Maybelline lipsticks I have; fluke? Or are all the new ones more moisturizing?!

7. Talking to my bloggy friends! It is nice to meet new "friends" outside of my college and back at my home town. I like connecting with twitter, instagram, and emails; it's great to have others out there you can related to, and you feel like you get to know a lot of each others life as you read blog posts. I love the blogging community!

Well it is about time for me to go out to dinner, but I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Xo, Kelsey

16 comments :

  1. Happy birthday!! New follower and loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am happy you followed, I hope you continue to read!

      Xo, Kelsey

      Delete
  2. you are so cute!!! You have the best style! Im now following and cannot wait to read more girlie!:)

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me cute? Look at yourself! I have been loving your blog lately, especially your election day shirt! But thank you so much : ) I plan on having another outfit post very very soon!

      Xo, Kelsey

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty much obsessed with that scarf from the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It an infinity scarf, and it has gold studs on it! Win : )

      Delete
  4. I'm so with you right now - obsessed with scarves. That top pic is GORGEOUS!!! I've been needing to get my mitts on an infinity scarf ... I'll find the perfect one soon. ;)
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I feel like scarves are my lifesaver each day. "This outfit is ugly" five seconds later with some sort of scarf: "Bam!". It can take you from boring and "frumpy" to fashion-forward. Forever21 has a few infinity scarves that are adorable!

      Delete
  5. Aw - hope you're feeling better by now, and hope you had a fabulous birthday! Those boots look so cozy, and love the color of that lipstick :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By now I am feeling better! I somehow got over it, with no medicine at all, just felt terrible the whole time haha. If you haven't tried that lipstick, and like berry colors on yourself, girl you must try it! It is just perfect : )

      Delete
  6. I hate strep and I get it all the time as well :( No fun! And happy late birthday! Hope it was FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice, thank you! : ) I can't believe I can't get my tonsils taken out by now! For as often as a get strep, I wish I could just get my tonsils removed!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for following! : ) Hope you read more!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground