Sunday Social-In 3's!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

 
 
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food

My favorites are pasta, chocolate, and [fruits & vegetables]. Did you like how I grouped those as one? haha Sneaky sneaky:)

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
 I usually set a few alarms on my phone the night before, between 3 and 5; it depends how early my classes are that day! So I usually go through the first two, get up by the third, and then turn off the rest. Next I would get up and make some coffee, and third I will read up on some blogs, and watch a youtube video or two!

3. Last 3 things you do at night
Take out my contacts/ put on my glasses, wash my face, and say a prayer!

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Sometimes I get too busy studying, so I do miss shows sometimes-hard to answer! I always make sure to stay up to date on the American Horror Story episodes, Cat Fish, and maybe Teen Mom?

5. 3 places you want to visit
Germany, Paris, and California!

6. 3 people you can always count on
My step mom, my grandparents (counting them as one again, haha), and my brother Caleb!

XoXo, 
Kelsey

8 comments :

  1. Hey found you through the hop!! I also chose pasta and chocolate as favorite foods, so I figured we were destined to be bloggy buddies. And then you included Teen Mom and I was like yup, decision made. :))

    My hubby is from SoCal, so we get to visit quite a bit...and I just adore it!! We may end up living there one day, but for now, we're on the East Coast...

    Anyways, swing by and follow back if you'd like!
    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I of course followed back! Love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Isn't Catfish absolutely fascinating. When I do remember to watch it, I cannot turn away! Found your blog through Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooo fascinating! I am waiting for one where there is an actual perfect love story! All of them so far have been sad, or not what the person expected! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have the exact same 3 fave foods (which chocolate being number 1 though!)
    I keep hearing about Cat Fish - needa check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go watch it! When you do, tell me what you think!
      Xo

      Delete
  4. i would looove to go to paris too :)

    btw im having a giveaway and i'd love for you to enter it if you get the chance :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go check it out! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground