Cheek Biting and Cozy Leggings {outfit}

Helllllllloooo! I made it past my two exams on Monday. Barely. When your professor asks everyone after they turn in their exam if it was the hardest, most ridiculous test you have ever taken, and everyone says yes (like more than 150 students!) then you know it was not a walk in the park.  Pulling off a C on it would make me proud, and I am not even ashamed! This is coming from an A+ student. I almost shed a tear during it hahaha. At some point this week I bit the inside of my cheek on the left side. Let me tell you...it won't go away! Probably because it is swollen (so it is now in the way all the time) which causes me to accidentally bite it. Again, and again, and again. I know I probably did it while I was taking that monstrosity of an exam! Moving onnnnn though, because I don't want to think of how depressing that day was! I have a super casual outfit for you, something I would wear to class or something. Just so you know, that top is a teensy bit longer in the back, and does cover (mostly) my booty...posing around and stuff just makes it look a little less cute. Fail. The leggings are super thick though-not see through, and almost like jeggings! Plus the boots are back. Whoops. Next outfit post I WILL NOT wear them. Maybe. haha ; )


The rundown:
Top: Forever 21 // Leggings: Not sure (similar) // Brown tank: Hollister (old) // Boots: Macy's (Baretraps-not available anymore!) (similar) // Bracelet: Etsy, GlamourMeJewels (won it in a giveaway last summer!)


That's all for now:) Super simple, casual, and easy to throw on!

xo, Kelsey

Comments

  1. that sounds like some brutal exams!!
    you look lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was-my professor almost threw out the pharm. exam because the scores were so terrible! Thanks girly :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for making it past your exams. I know those are no fun.

    SUCH a cute outfit and totally something I wear on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Exams are terrible. I can't say I am someone who likes studying haha

      Delete
  3. reading this brings back so many college memories. ugh, when i start to miss school and think about going back i'll just remember those awful classes where you'll be happy to get a C. haha thanks for the reminder :)

    love your leggings! i need a nice thick pair to wear in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will all eventually be worth it! & I agree...sometimes some of my thicker leggings keep my warmer than if I were to wear jeans-plus you can do so much with leggings, so a great thick pair for winter is a must!

      Delete
  4. Chambray + leggings + boots = perfect combo!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it is great for going to class or just being casual, although I wish the top was just a teensy bit longer!

      Delete
  5. Wear the boots whenever! It looks amazing on you ;) You pull it off really nice.
    Don't you just hate it when school gets tough? Well, hang in there! Stay beautiful :)
    And would you want to follow each other? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wear them whenever :) haha I am wearing them out already!

      Delete
  6. girl you are sooo gorgeous!! and i love this chambray top!
    thanks for your super sweet comment too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you! The top is seriously so soft!

      Delete
  7. Love your boots! And congrats on your tests, I remember those kinds of things and have an anxiety attack just by the thought:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad the pharm one is out of the way, at least I don't have to worry about another pharmacology exam for a few more weeks!

      Delete
  8. Love your outfit and your blog, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your boots! You are so pretty! Glad I found your blog!

    http://www.diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found my blog too! Thanks for stumbling across it!

      Delete
  10. oh, wow! looks soo lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".