Neon Coral Chiffon and THOSE BOOTS!

Well hello lovelies! It's about that time again...to bust out my trusty boots. Please tell me if you are tired of seeing them. I caaaaan't help it! The only other high boots I own are these wedge ones! Which to me is not for every single day wear! If I am boring-tell me! At least I wore some jewelry this time, haha. By the way, I LOVE my sideways cross necklace. I have been looking for a smaller one though, something really dainty! Also, if you know of any cute shoes you want to point me in the direction of, I would be a happy camper (and maybe it would make these outfit posts a little bit more diverse. Maybe. No promises!) Like any shoes. Flats? Sure. Booties? Yes please. Heels? Maybe not just yet! Anyways... let's see, what have I been doing? Lots of studying for nursing, a little bit of tv watching (hello PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!) and possibly going to get frozen yogurt...two nights in a row...oops. This week is going to be a stressful one, so I don't think I will have any new posts up until around next Monday night/Tuesday. I have a pharmacology exam [need to know 77 drugs & specific info about them] and a nutrition exam, on the same day. If you want to take my spot for me on that day, I would love you forever hah! On to the posing...

Top: Forever 21  
 Gold Earrings: World Market (Gift from cousin!)
Boots:  Macy's (Baretraps)
 Sideways Cross Necklace: Forever21 (similar)

What is your favorite clothing item? On a scale of "I guess I will wear this" to "wearing-it-everyday-like-Kelsey-does", tell me what your fave item is!

Xo, Kelsey

Comments

  1. oh my gosh, you're stunning!!
    I LOVE that shirt on you, so much! I tried on a couple of that style and it really didn't suit me at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so nice! Thank you :) I have been really into tops like that lately...so much for changing up my wardrobe haha

      Delete
  2. I like those boots!!! I'm personally ready for sandals!! I'm so over cold weather and ready for spring!! That shirt is really cute love the pop of color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO ready for sandals! I will rock sandals as soon as the weather even slightly permits!


      Delete
  3. I have a pair of boots that I wear every day too! Hahaha! Not even ashamed about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be ashamed...if I didn't have like 4 outfit posts in a row with them! haha. What can I say-at least I know I am getting my moneys worth out of them!

      Delete
  4. I love your looks Kesley , you are so great with those boots, I 'm fan of your tastes and nice style of combinations... Lovely girl in a pretty look ! ♥ ♥ ♥ Love from France !
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blouse. The bit of color in the collar is the perfect accent! Your boots are pretty awesome too. ;)

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love just a pop of color here and there!

      Delete
  6. Omg I must must MUST have the top, like yesterday! I'm in love and that pop of color is to die for :)
    I nominated you for the leibster award again :)
    ps) can you please come be my personal shopper? I need your assistance asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it girllll! Thanks for nominating me! Now that I died from studying all weekend, and my two exams were taken today, maybe I can do the leibster post tonight! I will be your personal shopper-but only if you take me to fun places! Your instagram shenanigans always look like a blast!

      Delete
  7. love this blouse!! Looks like one they have at JCrew but probably 100$ less! You scored girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I got a deal and didn't even know it! haha. I should check it out-compare!

      Delete
  8. Hey girl,

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out here: http://littlecountryblonde.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    xxoo,
    Emily

    ps: I really love that top! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you :) I will try and get a post about it up soon :)

      Delete
  9. love that this top is so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the top, you are pretty :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love this look, I want that shirt!

    just started following :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They still have the shirt in store and online, I would check it out! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  12. My favorite is your necklace! So simple and sweet :) Wear the boots as much as you like, because they are adorable! Newest follower!

    When Mine Became Ours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I love my necklace too-I am really surprised more people haven't mentioned it, I adore it :)

      Delete
  13. That color on your top, adorable! Cuteness of a outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit! I love your shirt, and the boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My boots get a ton of love from me :) haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".