In"vested" in Plaid; What I Wore!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hey there! Remember when I said I had some posts coming? Well they are just sitting, waited to be posted...but that's okay, right? Until then, see what I wore to class today! It's kiiiiiind of cold, which means inside pictures for me today! Not to mention, I had no one to take them for me, so it was a one-woman job! I hope it turned out okay!


Vest: Maurices (similar) // Shirt: c/o Haute Juncture // Jeans: Blues Society // Boots: Madden Girl "Umpiree"



It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


Hopefully these pictures will do! I just wish you could have saw the outfit in person; I thought it was pretty cute for casual wear-and let's face it, posing alone and having your camera set on a timer isn't easy! So go easy on me if you think my poses are awkward or something, hah! 
So about class today...
Can you see the joy in my eyes? No? That would be because it was 3 hours long...which I totally get! It's a part of college! Buuuuuuut that still doesn't make me want to be in there for that long! I can honestly say that my 3 hour class on Tuesdays feels like it lasts longer than my 6 hour class (with a 30 minute break!) on Fridays. No joke. You win some, you lose some. On a happy note though, Pretty Little Liars was just on! Any one else out there PLL fans? Let me know :)

Xo, Kelsey

33 comments :

  1. Faaaaab! Love the boots. They just LOOK super comfy. Love wedges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually are really comfy! I don't do well with heels so wedges is the way to go for me :)

      Delete
  2. Those boots are SO dang cute! I wish I had the energy to look cute for class, but that basically never happens haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I figure if I have clothes (because I keep buying new ones-ugh!) then I need to wear them! So the days I do put in a little effort, at least I am getting wear out of my growing closet!

      Delete
  3. I freakin love plaid! New subbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous, love the shirt

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with Plaid this year - I really can't stop wearing it!!! I love Maurices, I grew up in KS and I used to shop there all the time, but they don't have one in Dallas. You should stop by and link this up to Diaries of A Bargainista! I'm a new Follower :)

    Alisa
    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might have to stop by :) There are tons of Maurices around here it seems! It is hard to just buy one thing in there-luckily I received the vest as a Christmas present this year! Thank you for following :)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love that quote. I always say if it has to be cold and we have to dress warm, might as well grab a super cute plaid!!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite warm actually! I had to take my vest off in class :)

      Delete
  7. Such a cute outfit for a cold day!! Beautiful!

    xo
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The wedding pictures you shared on your blog?! Ugh melted my heart! So cute!

      Delete
  8. I love vests and plaid together! Such a fun, warm outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that vest in general, and always wear it the same way, so I figured I would switch it up a bit!

      Delete
  9. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. your so pretty!

    I just posted a new outfit of the day. What do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I love how you did the galaxy nails! It looks really pretty!

      Delete
  12. Yes!I love the plaid and vest! Just a fun, winter and cozy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Very pretty, thank you so much for stopping by my blog =)

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) Thanks for coming by mine!

      Delete
  14. love this post! new follower!
    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) I have followed your blog for awhile, and I am excited you are back to posting!

      Delete
  15. Wonderful ! I love to come back on your blog ! Not only you are wearing boots perfectly , so you have great tastes to combinate them ! very nice !
    Tanya
    http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your boots!
    Giveaway: enter to win a gorgeous bracelet
    http://www.be-youtifull.com/2013/04/what-beautiful-day-dont-you-think-it_23.html
    www.shillcat.com( women's fashion accessories)

    ReplyDelete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground