Origami Owl Necklace and Coral Goodness

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Coral goodness? Yep. Only thing I could come up with! While this isn't the most glamorous outfit, and I will never be a "cool" super fashionable blogger, this is what I wear on a day-to-day basis. Something comfortable, halfway cute, and possibly matching (on my good days! haha) This is my style, and I hope that I can be "cool" enough for a few people out there! I just wanted to say that, because I really enjoy putting up outfit posts, and plan on doing more, but I know they aren't up to par with all those other ladies out there! (Hey, I am just a nursing student-no fancy things to dress up for!) Anyways, this is what I wore this past Friday, visiting my family! We can thank my awesome brother for his picture taking skills and my indoor photos-again, this is the amateur in me hah! I did a weekend recap here, so I won't elaborate on what I wore this for! 

Shoes: OLD! Not sure what brand- (similar & affordable).
Sweater: Forever 21-no longer listed (similar).

 Earrings: Forever 21, no longer available (similar) but I want these!




Necklace designed and purchased by me, through Origami Owl Custom Jewelry (Facebook Page here)... More on this soon-I will be doing a giveaway! Stay tuned! Silver bracelet is from Forever 21 (similar). * If you would like to make an order with the links I have provided, the full name of the independent designer is Cassandra King. She is a trusted friend that I have known for 4 years, and will provide awesome customer service!




That's it for the outfit... I am going to finish my night with some youtube videos and blog browsing, while we get a snow storm (I think). It's too bad if the University closes tomorrow, considering I don't have classes tomorrow anyways. Wah-wah. Leave me your links below for new posts to read, especially if you are new to my blog!

Xo, Kelsey

29 comments :

  1. Kelseyyyy, you are so pretty! Love your sweater!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katiiiiiie you are so pretty! Thank you- it is so, so, SO super soft :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, you're so sweet for saying that!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the colour, and your jewelry is cool too, I like being able to customize my own items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jewelry, specifically the necklace, is great! Definitely check back in a few days for a giveaway I will be doing! Then, if you win, you can design your own :)

      Delete
  4. I love seeing what people wear on a daily basis! Coral looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, my favorite posts from other blogs are usually their outfits!

      Delete
  5. Love that sweater! I've always wanted one of those necklaces there so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check back in a few days for a chance to win a gift card to design your own :)

      Delete
  6. My mom gave all the girls in my family Origami Owl necklaces, soo cute and perfect!!

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine! It makes me want another..and another...haha!

      Delete
  7. So cute! I love anything coral, and you look so precious in it!
    New follower!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral is one color that doesn't tend to make me drab, so I love wearing it! Thank you for following; be sure to enter to win the giveaway I post in the next few days!

      Delete
  8. you are so fabulous. if i were a girl i would probably dress like you! so fetch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace. So cute! And I really love the casual look. That top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always feel "good" when I wear this top...maybe it is the bright color, or the fact that it's so soft, but I love it!

      Delete
  10. That is a really cute top! I love the color coral. It's so flattering on almost anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the coral on you. I think it is a color that will work with most people, actually. The necklace is precious. I have a blogger friend that makes them as well. What a unique gift it makes!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very unique! Thank you for the compliment! I was looking at your blog and I love your grey sweater with the yellow polka dots-in love with it!

      Delete
  12. That coral top is so pretty on you, and your hair looks awesome!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wish the lightening made the color of my hair a bit more true!

      Delete
  13. You are adorable! That color looks great on you and that necklace is so unique. Definitely a fun and casual look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I do adore my necklace :) I think I did a good job on designing it for myself!

      Delete
  14. Cuteness galore! I like real life/world outfits:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Other bloggers post awesome/amazing outfits, but I would have absolutely no where to wear things like that! I do love other bloggers posts though :)

      Delete
  15. Well hey there beautiful!!! Loving your accessories - you look so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I love your blog :) thanks for stopping by :) I am so, so so ready for spring!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground