Spring 2013 Wishlist

Who wishes that besides fixing all the problems in the world, among others things, that you could get everything on your wishlist? Me! As I am a girl, and shiny, pretty, fashionable things are always catching my eye, I figured why not put together a wishlist! I am one of those people that randomly have a "shopping cart" full on an online store site-I mean I don't buy the stuff, but I just like the idea of planning outfits, putting together accessories, and imagining owning all of those awesome things if I was a billionaire! Let's do thisssss!
----------------Fashion


One: Love this top! It would be so easy to wear with a pair of white capris, jeans, or shorts...simple but cute!

Two: These earrings are something I would love to have! As a nursing student, when I go to my clinical location I cannot have certain types of earrings-and these are a pair I would be allowed to wear! I tend to wear the same pair of earrings for multiple days; I find a pair I love and don't bother to take them out! Most of my earrings are cheapo ones from Forever 21, and they usually irritate my ears-a pair like those would rock my world!

Three: Booties. You see them everywhere, but thats not why I want them! I am not one to rock heels...I just feel like I can't pull them off! But these, these look like something I could work with!

Four: Oh how I love the high-low trend. It's gorgeous...and this dress in particular has stolen my heart! I want plain, solid color ones too...but something like this I just wouldn't be able to pass up!

Five: Lace or crochet anything. I love this dress so much! It's not too much skin, it's perfect. I would pair it with a skinny brown belt or a long necklace, or just a good pair of dangling earrings. I could wear it out with friends, a date, or a get together. The options are endless and it seriously belongs in my closet!

Six: Printed jeans and leggings are catching on. I caved and bought a pair of floral jeans, which I am SO excited to do a post in the near future showing how I wear them. Now, I am on the hunt for a pair of polka dot jeans or leggings...preferably lighter colored, maybe pastel, but I adore a cute pair of denim ones! I have so many ideas of how I would wear them!



-------------- Makeup


One: Highlighter. Need in my life! Perfect for bringing light to your face, and making you look more awake! Spring is a perfect time to keep makeup more minimal and natural, and a highlighter like this would do just the trick in helping to achieve that!

 Two: This wet or dry foundation powder. You have no idea how much I love this stuff! For as long as I have been obsessed with beauty, and the crazy amount of makeup items I have bought, nothing has compared to this! When I ran out I was literally sad-it's that good. Dear makeup angels, if you want to send a Sephora gift card my way, I will be grateful! I raved about it in this post awhile back!

 Three: For lips, you can't go wrong with a sheer pink color for spring (and summer!) I adore this lip gloss in "bright pink"from Bobbi Brown. It's expensive for a lip gloss, but I love it! I am sure there is a cheaper option out there though.

Four: Keeping with a more natural make up look, a nice pink-coral blush is definitely on my wishlist! I have wanted this blush for over a year. One day I just might have to get it!

Five: This primer has pretty awesome reviews so far, and I am always on the lookout for a great primer for my oily skin...and with the weather starting to heat up in the Spring, you know this girl needs some extra help!

----------
This is about the extent of my wishlist. I mean really, I could go on forever! But, if I was granted a fairy godmother for fixing the worlds problems, and an unlimited amount of cash, you can be sure these would be the main products I cross off my list! So what do you think? Are any of these items on your wish list?


XO, Kelsey

Comments

  1. This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing this one.

    A must read post!

    Here is my blog ... http://coedorgies.net/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".