Sunday Social-Pinterest Style!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

 
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

Seriously love this so much. I have yet to create it though!

2. What is your favorite food pin?



Honestly so simple, yet I still haven't made it! This is happening during Summer!

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Please tell me you love this too! So beautiful!

         4. What is your favorite DIY/Craft pin?

 This is the only thing that is sort of DIY one my pins! What is wrong with me? haha. Must pin more!

-Okay. So my HTML, font, and anything else right now on Blogger is going crazy, and I can't fix it! So I am sorry for how things may be orienting themselves! Anyways, the last two questions ask for your favorite lyric/quote pin, and just a random pin you want to show some love!


So true! Now for a random pin to show it some loveeee:

Cute...and really, think about it! haha.

Hopefully this post isn't too all over the place; I would try to fix everything so it font and orientation isn't so wacky, but I have some studying for my good 'ol nursing major to do! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Don't forget to follow with Bloglovin' if you like to follow along with me on my space on the interwebz :)

Xo, Kelsey 
My latest beauty post!

10 comments :

  1. Hi! Found you through the Sunday Social link up :) i love that wedding pin too! What a beautiful shot :) As for the last one... I've never thought about it haha but now I see the resemblance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think the resemblance is a little scary! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea for a Sunday post!!

    -Kelsey
    www.KelseyFlannery.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They always come up with great questions and ideas!

      Delete
  3. That outfit is amazing - jacket + bag, I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and blog!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Springtime Coral'. Thanks in advance.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Cute pins!! Love that outfit inspo!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I just was looking at your recent posts, and you seriously have gorgeous hair! SO jealous!

      XO, Kelsey

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground