Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

This Weeks Questions:
1. What is the first blog you ever followed? Probably Andee, from The Honeybee! Pretty sure Monica was right after, or maybe before. Ugh! Can't remember!
2. What was your first blog post about? It was about Spring Fashion. Pretty sure it wasn't that great of a post...you win some, you lose some! haha. The post after it made up for it though!
3. Who left you your first blog comment? Brandy was my first comment!
4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?I have not met another blogger in person, buuuuut I am pretty sure meeting Sara is in the works right now! Anyone else that blogs living in Cincinnati currently?
5. What was your first “blogging milestone?” Ahh...probably hitting 100 followers? I mean it is not really the number...I am sure I felt the same way about hitting 25 or 50, but when I would sit and think about 100 people actually being interested enough in my blog to follow, I was pretty excited and motivated to continue blogging!

That is all the questions for today! I will hopefully keep this day productive and study for some of my classes, and maybe write another post or two! I hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

XO, Kelsey

My links: