Hold on a second. Christmas is in 12 days guys. Twelve! This year has flown by! Since I have been so busy the past two weeks with the end of the semester and finals, I decided to try and make up for it by sharing some of my favorite things at the moment! I love hearing about what products, songs, and non-material things (and anything else!) that people are liking, so I thought this post would be a fun one!
"Velvet Sugar" Body Mist: This stuff smells SO good! It is sweet and sugary just like the name implies...and I think it is perfect for the holidays! I have really enjoyed spraying this on me throughout the day if I don't want to wear a heavy perfume.
2. Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Lotion: This lotion is one that is supposed to balance your skins moisture levels as well as clear up or prevent acne. I really think it has been doing what it says, and may write a whole post dedicated to it! I have been using it morning and night!
3. Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector: You may remember seeing me review this primer recently...and I am still loving it and using it daily! Definitely the best primer I have ever came across! For using it everyday, I am so surprised that I have so much left still!
4. Sibu Beauty All Natural Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser: Well that was a mouthful. I have been using this cleanser lately and have fallen in love with it! Expect to see a full review of this product when I review the lotion I mentioned above! The two of them together are like magic! I also noticed that the website that sells this is having a 40% of sale right now-check it out if you are interested in some natural skincare!
5. Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo: This is a lifesaver. I have tried so many brands of dry shampoo and this is one of two that I have found that works amazing for me. I can't go without this! It does leave a bit of a gray tint to your roots if you have darker hair, but once you run your brush through your hair it is completely gone. Perfect for the days you skip washing your hair!
6. Benefit Gimme Brow Gel: If you fill in your eyebrows, this product is definitely worth looking into! I have pretty dark eyebrows that are full on their own, but I do like to fill in the tails of my brows just to look a bit more put together. It is crazy how filling in your brows just a little bit can add so much more to your look-in a good way! I have mine in the shade "medium/deep".
7. NYX Butter Gloss in the shade "Maple Blondie": This lip gloss is exactly what it sounds like...like butter. I mean imagine the softest gloss ever on your lips. The lasting power is really nice, and the subtle scent just adds to my love for this gloss! I have been pairing this a lot lately with my Mac lipstick in the shade "Spirit".
8. Virtual "Try on" Websites: If you know anything about me, you know I like to change things up a lot; because of this I kind of play around with looks online before I actually go for it. Over the summer, I reaaaaaallly wanted to chop of my hair-and I did. Before I did though, I "tried on" hairstyles and hair colors to be sure I would look okay with the big change. I also like to try before I buy, so it has been really useful to try on virtual glasses before making any big decisions. If you ever get bored...seriously do yourself a fun favor and look up virtual try-on sites...you will have a blast, haha.
9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in the shade "Blissful Berry": This color is so dang pretty for fall and winter, and I just can't get enough! Like many others, I adore a darker lip color in the colder months, and this one is perfecto! You may have seen me wearing it in this outfit post!
10. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Wateproof Kohl Eyeliner in the shade "Nude": Since buying this about 2 months ago, I haven't went a makeup-wearing day without it! I line my waterline with this and it really brightens up my eyes and makes me look a bit more awake...great for those who didn't get enough sleep the night before!
11. The song "Story of My Life" by One Direction: I shouldn't even bring this up because it means it will once again be playing in my head. I am not kidding when I say this is probably day 6 or 7 that my roommates and I CAN'T for the life of us get this song out of our heads. None of us even really listen to One Direction, but somehow this song creeped into our minds and totally took over. You think you are safe from this song, and then someone else plays it in our apartment, and the cycle repeats. Someone should ask me a week from now if the song is out of our heads... if we don't go crazy by then.
What are you loving lately?
Thanks for reading!