Minted-A New Favorite: Outfit Post!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey beauties! I am back once more with another outfit post-is this getting annoying?! Or do you like seeing outfits?I love linking up with Style Elixir for the Style Sessions-so here we go again! First, I want to tell you a little about this outfit, rather, the shirt! I received it, and the plaid shirt in this post, from Haute Juncture. I am more than happy with the quality, customer service and SPEED in which I got these items! Not to mention, they are pretty adorable. I got to know a little more about Haute Juncture thanks to the sweet Jenny, and I thought it was interesting so I wanted to share!
"The company was started about 3 years ago.  Jane, (my sister) had been working in the LA fashion district where getting a start is very difficult.  Long story short, Jane began building friendships with local unknown designers in Los Angeles who began sharing their sample pieces with Jane.  Starting Haute Juncture was a way to share the great talents of our local designers! We actually began selling sample pieces in the living room of our apartment!  :) We support smaller designers and advocate for fair treatment of garment workers in LA.  It's only been 3 years, but we have been growing ever since." -Jenny
 What's not to love about their products? I genuinely recommend shopping from their boutique! You won't regret it :) Now on to what I wore this past weekend when visiting family!



 Top: c/o Haute Juncture // Leggings: Forever 21 // Boots: (My moms-thanks mom!) Lower East Side (Payless) (similar) // Mint tank top: Forever 21

I plan on having many more outfit posts, so I hope you all stick around!

Xo, Kelsey

24 comments :

  1. Super cute top!! Found you linked up at Style Elixer and now following gfc!!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Enter the giveaway I am having if you would like to win a bracelet : )

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this look. The combination is so pretty!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the pop of mint on the blouse. I find mint is hard to dress around, but when it's just a touch it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Now that I think of it, I don't think I own anything entirely mint colored! Just a pop of mint here and there :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! I just found your adorable blog- newest follower :) xo
    LIFE AS A WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mint on this top is so cute!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love outfit posts, so you can do it definitely more!
    Like the blouse you wear, the collors and the shape :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure be doing them every Wednesday, so I hope to see you stop by!

      Xo

      Delete
  7. Love that top, Kelsey.
    And your hair is beautiful :)

    xo
    kristina
    kristina-in-retroworter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I baby my hair so I hope it shows as being healthy! :)

      Delete
  8. So cute!!! I love mint. I agree with Kristina you do have amazing hair!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Like I said in another comment, I tend to baby my hair so I hope it shows :)

      Delete
  9. The shirt is cute with it's mint green trim. I enjoy seeing outfit posts, half my daily blog reads are fashion bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love outfit posts! That is one of the reasons I have been including them more :)

      Delete
  10. You are awesome and I love again your look here, you are always cute and I'm fan of your boots ( I'm crazy with boots and over the knee boots too ) ! wonderful ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally recommend the boutique that I got it from!

      Delete

The time you take to leave me a comment really means a lot and makes my day, don't be shy!

**Also, I want to be able to reply to what you say! This means you need to have your email linked to your account. If you need help doing this, 1) go to your blogger dashboard, 2) click on "edit profile" and go to where is says "show my email address". After this, 3) scroll back up and click "save profile".

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground